06/2001 — Present
Talisman Systems Group
Lead Full Stack Developer
- Designed and implemented a work ticket system, critical to daily operations.
- Achieved a significant reduction in page weight and increase in performance by optimizing the front end.
- Re-architected user management system to be a stand-alone service using MVC design principles.
- Incorporated 3rd party APIs from Google, Twilio and RightSignature.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Solve problems and fix bugs across the full stack.
- Work with project managers to realize customer ideas.
07/2007 — 04/2008
- Worked as a remote contractor to develop ads for the launch of the Google Gadget Ads platform.
- Collaborated with Google project managers and designers to implement gadget designs.
University of Arizona
1997 — 2001